Duration: Full day
Itinerary: Hanoi - Trang An - Bai Dinh pagoda
- Tour code: T60HEG13
- Tour type: Group tour
- Departure: Hanoi
- Tour duration: Full day (07.30AM – 07.00PM)
- Pick up area: Any hotel in Hanoi Old Quarters
- Pick up time: 07.45 – 08.30 at customers’ hotel
- Route: Hanoi – Trang An – Bai Dinh
Trang An, the eco tourism attraction located in the East of Ninh Binh, with area of 2000 ha. Bai Dinh Pagoda is one of the biggest one in Vietnam and also of the South East Asia with hundreds of statues.
8:00 – 8:30: Tour guide and car pick you up at your address to depart for Ninh Binh province (98 Kms).Start tour Trang An – Bai Dinh Pagoda.
10:30 – 12:00: Arrive in Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight.
12:30 Have lunch in local restaurant with some local special dishes such as Goat meat with elderberry, pork ….
14:30 Depart to visit Trang An tourist attraction, take boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, see scenery of mountain and rivers. Trang An is considered as Ha Long on the land.
16:00: Getting on the car for returning to Hanoi.
16:30: Back to Hanoi at your address, Trang An – Bai Dinh Pagoda Tour ends.
- Transportation in modern van with A/C
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fee and boat
- Vietnamese lunch at local restaurant
- Fresh water on bus.
- Tips, personal expense, meals and drinks in the restaurant
- Other cost is not mentioned above
- Anything not explicitly mentioned above is not included in the price.