Located in the heart of Cat Hai island, Halong Ginger cruise is the ideal destination to explore Cat Ba island and Halong Bay.
From here, it's easy to experience every aspect of this lively city. The cruise ship has a very convenient location so guests can comfortably visit and explore the famous tourist attractions.
Services and facilities
Launched in mid-2006, Ginger yacht is a combination of classic Orient beauty and modern Western architecture.
Halong Ginger cruise offers comprehensive service and essential facilities for visitors to relax after a long journey such as in-room dining (24 hours), gift/souvenir shops, and luggage storage, etc.
Facilities on Ginger cruise
With its comfortable lounge chairs, fresh breeze, and dazzling views, the Sundeck invites guests to lie back and relax. Featuring an impressive range of cocktails and an easy, relaxed ambiance, the Sunset Bar is a delightful place to socialize and watch the sun sink behind the bay’s islands.
This luxury cruise offers a variety of recreational activities, including a sauna, outdoor pool, spa, massage, and sauna. It is the destination that provides high-quality accommodation in Cat Ba islands.
Types of cabin
Guests can rest in the friendly atmosphere of 12 modern rooms as a 5-star hotel on the sea to leave all worries with facilities in most cabins like lockers, wardrobe, towel, wooden floor, and clothes rack, etc.
- Junior Suite (37 square meters)
- Signature Suite (50 square meters)
- Regent Suite With Balcony (37 square meters)
- Cua Van floating village
- Viet Hai fishing villages
- Bat cave
- Sung Sot cave
- Soi Sim beach
We apply Discount Policy for different customer classes as follow.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using the existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using the existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using the existing bed.
For further details about the terms, you can see at Our terms and conditions.