What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Group of friends
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88NBG03
Hoa Lu ancient capital is the tourist destination which will bring you to a few of culture and history of Vietnam's capitals in the ancient and medieval eras. Mua cave is one of the most famous in Ninh Binh. With our Hoa Lu - Mua cave 1 day tour, you will have a good chance to discover peace beauty of these areas
- Visit Hoa Lu - Vietnam ancient capital
- See the impressive panoramic view of Ninh Binh from top of mountain
- Explore Mua cave which is constructed following the model of “miniature Great Wall” in China
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : N/A Max Adults: 12
Bed size: N/A
Price for large group tour, up to 24 pax
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Hanoi - Ninh Binh - Hanoi transportation with A/C
- English speaking guide,
- Buffet Lunch
- Entrance fees.
- Price Excludes
- Other Drinks
- Visa arrangement
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For most of our tours, once the tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Hanoi - Hoa Lu - Mua Cave - Hanoi
7.45- 8h30: We pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter & departure for Hoa Lu – Hang Mua. There is beautiful roadside scenery on the way.
10.30: After arriving in Ninh Binh province, the guide takes you to visit Hoa Lu- the Ancient Royal capital of Vietnam. We will visit Dinh king temple and Le temple.
12.10: Have lunch in local restaurant with some local special dishes such as Goat meat with elderberry, pork storage vessel before we visit Hang Mua.
14h00: Arrive Mua cave which is constructed following the model of “miniature Great Wall” in China with nearly 500 steps up to mountains to conquer. You will spend about one hour to do hard trekking up to the top of the mountain for overview the impressive panoramic view of Ninh Binh.
15.30-16.00: We take the car come back Hanoi.
18h30: We arrive Hanoi and finnish the tour.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- All rates are US Dollar per person.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.5Based on 2 reviews
Value for money9.5
27 Oct 2018
The luxury limousine is very comfortable and the driver drove safely and very cautious. The boat trip was fantastic and we enjoyed rowing the boat . The lunch was well arranged too . The most excitement was the Muar Cave trekking . Excellent panoramic view from the peak
07 Sep 2018
The tour in the old city was nice and our tour guide provided us with many informations. We had a very comfortable bus and the boat-tour was great, might be crowded in high-season. There was a buffet for lunch, so everyone should find something to eat. We enjoyed the day - but bring enought water and another shirt, it was quite hot on the boat.