What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Nha Trang
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Land tour
A special trip is designed to visit both Nha Trang city and Buon Ma Thuot in two day. Highlights of the journey are exploring the legend of traditional wild elephant catching and taming of the M’nong ethnic group, and enjoying a lot of impressive waterfalls in the Central Highlands. Join us for a life experience!
- Explore the legend of traditional wild elephant
- Enjoy a lot of impressive waterfalls in the Central Highlands such as Dray Sap, Dray Nu
- Join an interesting itinerary Nha Trang – Buon Ma Thuot – Don Village – Dray Sap waterfall
- Visit the Ancient wooden house- on- stilts with it’s laotian architecture and the tomb of the King of elephant catchers
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Price Includes
- All Meals
- Trip insurance
- Elephant ride
- Local tour guide
- Gong music show
- Exclusive of Drinks
- All admission fees
- Private Car/Van transport
- Mineral waters & cold towels
- 01 night stay in Bungalow in Don Village
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Nha Trang – Buon Ma Thuot – Don Village
Upon arrival, meet the local guide at Buon Ma Thuot for city tour briefing, then have lunch before touring. In the afternoon, you are picked up and transfer to Don village which is very famous for elephants. Explore the legend of traditional wild elephant catching and taming of the M’nong ethnic group. Visit the Ancient wooden house- on- stilts with it’s laotian architecture. Visit the tomb of the King of elephant catchers before taking a walk on the suspension bamboo bridge. Ride an elephant for 1 hour. Dinner and Overnight in a bungalow in Ban Don.
Meals: L, D
- Day 02 : Ban Don – Dray Sap waterfall – Nha Trang
After breakfast, move back to Buon Ma Thuot. You will have a chance to enjoy a lot of impressive waterfalls in the Central Highlands. The first one we will visit is Dray Sap . Water falls down from a high cliff, making the water become mist which looks like smoke. In Ede language, “Dray Sap” means “Smoke Waterfall”.
The same Dray Sap, Dray Nu waterfall is created by the Krong Kno river. Water passes through steep cliffs, making the waterfall majestic. Visit Buon Ma Thuot’s bustling regional market. You can buy some souvenirs before transferring to Nha Trang. Lunch stop on the way.
Meals: B, L
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.9Based on 3 reviews
Value for money
22 Feb 2018
I loved this tour so much I booked another one when my parents came out to visit me! Our guide planned the perfect two day tour which took us up into the mountains to discover hidden waterfalls, out into the national park to see elephants and down into the valley by Lak Lake to explore the tribal villages. It was my parents highlight of their two week holiday in Vietnam. Once again, thank you!
03 Mar 2017
07 Aug 2016
Our guide is a very good guide, we discovered the coffee plantations, the waterfalls and elephant riding. The guide explained to us with many details the story of the coffee, we visited the plantations and could taste many different kinds of coffee. The trip was well organized, we took our time, and had a really good time with our children during two days; Especially the ride on elephants was great !