What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31CAR01
Enjoy more time exploring Vietnam’s Halong Bay, one of Vietnam’s most spectacular World Heritage listed natural wonders, on this 2 day cruise aboard Carina Cruise. Dotted with limestone islands in a sea of azure blue water you will cruise the bay, enjoy seafood lunches, dinner, swimming, kayaking and visit one of the many limestone caves.
- Learn how to make Vietnamese food - spring rolls
- Sail through the limestone karsts by kayak or a rowing bamboo boat
- Explore wild and mysterious beauty of Surprising Cave with numerous sparkling stalactites
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Tai Chi
- Welcome drink
- Fishing equipment
- English speaking guide
- Cookery demonstration
- Kayaking, local rowing boat
- Fruits and local wine party
- Internet wifi on dining room
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee
- On board insurance and service charges
- Full equipped luxury en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals on board (L= lunches, D= dinner, B= breakfast)
- Complimentary 02 bottled mineral water inside the cabin
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses
- Transfer Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (book in next step)
- All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Tuan Chau - Halong - Surprising Cave
07.45 – 08.15
- Our guide and optional shuttle bus will meet you at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta
- Get your camera ready to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
12:00 – 12.30
- Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing
- Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
- Set sail as lunch is served
- Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area. Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Maze cave
- Arrive at Surprising Cave (Hang Sửng Sốt), explore the cave and find out how the cave was named a Surprising.
- Heading to Titop island area. Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets. Visit Titop island for swimming and snorkeling or do the short trek to the top of island to have the overview of Halong bay from here
- Heading back toward the sleeping area
- Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy our pre-dinner local wine appetizer. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
- An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Carina Cruise
- Day 2: Luon Cave - Cooking Demonstration - Tuan Chau - Hanoi
06:30 For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
07:00 – 08:00 Local breakfast is served
- Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Luon Cave (Hang Luồn)
- Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09:00 Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
10:00 You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
12:00 Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell. Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi.
Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30
Meals: B, L
Questions & Answers
9.2Based on 5 reviews
Value for money9.2
07 Sep 2018
Tuan is very friendly and an extremely professional tour guide. He is very particular about providing the tourist the whole package of experience and enjoyment. We thoroughly enjoyed the trip and thanks to Tuan had added value through his insightful commentaries about the tour sites and the Vietnam history, sugnificance of sites such as Halong Bay, Hanoi, the cave etc. The whole tour group was very appreciative of his efforts to keep everyone safe and happy. I would have no hesitation to recommend Tuan to any tourist or visitors to Vietnam and wish him all the very best!
25 Jul 2018
We were greeted at our hotel by Tom Nguyen, our guide for the tour. For the journey to Ha Long Bay he was a perfect host, making sure we all got to know each other and the staff and gave us a very knowledgeable talk on the history of different areas. We got to the boat and were greeted by other friendly staff with refreshments and shown our cabins. The balcony rooms are small but have everything you need and have a wonderful view of the bay, If you don't have a balcony though the upstairs has sun beds and they serve cocktails in the evening. The itinerary has something for everyone, paths to the top of the island for views and also swimming, kayaking etc. Perfect trip! Would recommend to everyone and if you have Tom as a guide then you are in good hands.
12 May 2018
Excellent guide and very informative Most helpful and made trip for us most memorable I recommend this company if you are considering traveling to Halong Bay Tom was our guide name. Try if possible to get Tom as your guide. Will not regret. Visited Tito island and island containing Caves. Time for swimming. Plenty of food breaks Night time on the Carina. Wonderful. The crew on boat excellent and very professional. Cabins spotless Mick and Marian. Ireland
24 Apr 2018
The cruise and staff were great, However Halong bay was very touristy. You couldn’t fault the cruise itself, they made the experience great and it is a good thing to tick off the list. Each stop you was inundated with other tourists. There was rubbish everywhere you looked in the water and on the islands. We had Tuan as a guide who was lovely.
05 Feb 2018
Wonderful and affordable 2 day/1 night cruise. I booked last minute and thought the deal might be to good to be true, but the cruise was as promised. Room was nice, crew was very friendly, and the food was great. For me, the smaller size boat was perfect. I was traveling alone, but by the end of the first meal, everyone on board was good friends. Even though I only did the 2 day, there was still time some time allotted for hiking, swimming, kayaking, and exploring a cave. Luca was a great host and gave a lot of history along the way.