What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Our 32 meter Junk boasts 12 luxury cabins with private bath, air conditioning, linen sheets with all the amenities and services you would expect from a three-star hotel. On board is our full service restaurant for 30 guests, sun deck with comfortable lounge chairs and an attentive staff to satisfy all your needs.
- A superior cruise with 12 cabins in total, daily departure from Halong city
- Interesting itinerary (Halong Bay - Surprise Cave - Halong islets)
- Exciting activities (cave discovering - kayaking - swimming - cooking)
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Cruise, Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Welcome drink
- Entrance fees
- Insurance on junk
- English speaking guide
- Accommodation on board
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Price Excludes
- Private car
- Travel insurance
- Tips and other personal services
- Transports Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi by shuttle bus.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay
07:45 - 08:15 Optional pick up at your hotel and depart for Halong City.
12:30 On arrival at Tuan Chau port, you will board your Imperial Cruise and you are warmly welcomed by professional and friendly crew. Check into cabin.
13:00 Enjoy specially prepared lunch while cruising through most beautiful parts of the magical Bay with thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water. Sailing with Imperial Cruise in very tranquil route, exploring the exotic beauty of the legendary Bay, a feeling in paradise will come to you. Imperial Cruise brings our valued customers to the most tranquil parts of the Bay where you can’t find any boat there, cruising zigzag through hundreds of islands.
15:30 Discover the magical beauty of nature by kayaking along side limestone cliffs stretching vertically over pure blue water in tranquil bay.
16:30 Swimming time, this is great chance to relax in water.
18:00 Join the sunset party on the sundeck in warm and romantic atmosphere, making friends with other members in the group, enjoy fresh local fruit, listening soft, light music.
19:00 Enjoy the special dinner cooked by our professional chef.
20:30 The moment you choose your own way to relax after dinner, listening to music, singing karaoke, relaxing on the sundeck, squid fishing available for entertainment during the night time.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Imperial Legend Cruise
- Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi
06:00 You can wake up early for taking beautiful photos of sunrise
07:00 Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits.
08:00 Visit Surprising Cave – the most beautiful one in Halong Bay.
09:00 Back to Imperial Cruise for check-out. Keep cruising towards Halong Bay, passing by hundreds of islands and islets with different shapes depending on your imagination.
10:00 Cooking class opened right on the cruise.
11:00 Farewell Lunch served on the cruise before you arrive at harbor.
12:30 Get on the bus to Hanoi.
Around 17:00 Transfer you back to your hotel.
Meals: B, L
Accommodation: Imperial Legend Cruise
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, ...) should be sent before your departure date.
- Air-condition turn on about at 19:00
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
8.3Based on 5 reviews
Value for money
16 Oct 2018
The guide, Luc was very informative about the travelling time and he made sure everyone had an enjoyable experience. The staff took reference regarding diet requirements before we entered the boat. I think for me that is the most important factor because there were some guest who were vegan. The negative that I was disappointed with their night entertainment. Limited songs for their karaoke.
17 Sep 2018
The activities was fun and the tour guide was really nice and helpful. Everything was perfect, the food was reay nice, the room was clean and cosy.
24 Jan 2018
Overall very enjoyable stay staff couldn't do enough for you to make sure your trip was good
20 Dec 2017
Beautiful place and very friendly staff. Food was great, except for lunch on the last day. However, a little noisy in the mornings, no schedule of activities printed, the pearl farm tour is weak and you have to pay for water one little bottle at a time.
21 Nov 2017
Our tour guide, Tony, was excellent at arrangging everything for the group such as transportation,food and beverages, briefing of every activity,telling stories and he sang a song beautifully to us..bravo! In general, all the staff in the cruise were providing good service, friendly and supportive. Thank you so much for the company and the staff for the wonderful trip.