What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Friends, Family, All of people
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T30LEC11
In 2 days, Le Cochinchine will bring you to visit the most typical destinations on Mekong River. Along the journey, you will participate in many exciting activities: enjoy an excursion to local Coconut Candy factory and learn more about this special traditional treat; pass by local fruit gardens and sample various kind of tropical fruits or simply join the lively colorful life in Cai Be floating market. After a long busy day, there is nothing better than relax on the cruise sundeck and enjoy the stunning view of sunset over Tien River. Let’s explore the colorful life of Mekong Delta with Le Cochinchine to truly experience one of the oldest and most unique cultures in the world.
- Join an exciting excursion to Coconut Candy and Rice Paper factories
- See the beautiful scenery and enjoy the magnificent sunset on the Tien river while cruising
- Enjoy shopping at Cai Be floating market and truly experience the sound and scent of Mekong culture
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 16m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/TwinShow more
Deluxe cabin double or twin cabin
* Price: USD/pax
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfats, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- A/C transfer, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- English /French-speaking guide
- 01 night accommodation on board
- 02 days cruise with stops and visits as stated
- Walking or biking tour up to health’s situation of clients
- Admission fee at visiting points as mentioned in the program
- Meal as mentioned during the cruise ( B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Transfer from Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City to embarkation point and disembark point to HCM city (bookable in next step)
- Expenditure of personal nature such as drinks, tips, souvenirs, laundry, etc.,
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Embark My Tho - Cai Be
-10h00am: boarding on Le Cochinchine boat in My Tho, welcome drink and check in cabin.
-Visit one island by small motor boat trip. The guests can walk through the island, trying native fruits viewing local handicraft production and meeting the local people. Then take a brief sampan ride through palm-shaded creeks.
-Back to Le Cochinchine boat. Lunch served on board.
-Then cruise for Cai Be via Ngu Hiep.
-Arrive Ngu Hiep island. Disembark and leisure biking or walking tour on this island seeing daily life and local people’s activities. Leisurely cruise up the Mekong River while enjoying the beautiful scenery and enjoy the magnificent sunset on the Tien river.
-Dinner and overnight on board between Ngu Hiep island and Cai Be.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Le Cochinchine Cruise
- Day 2: Cai Be - Disembark
-In the morning, the noise of the floating market wake you up, visit the daily life of the local people who live on both sides
of the Mekong river, breakfast on board, then boat depart for Cai Be.
-After breakfast, check out luggages to small motor boat to explore the lively Cai Be floating market in the morning.
-Walking for visit a handicraft village of the local people and sample various tropical fruits.
-Continue boat trip to Mekong Lodge – an eco-resort Mekong Lodge includes more than 40 private pretty bungalows and River View Restaurant, stretched in an area of more than 10000 m2 lays just beside the Tien River.
-Visit Mekong Lodge and walking around this area to see local people who are doing daily activities and preparing lunch for their families.
-10:00am: boat transfer returned to Cai Be harbor, disembark then get back the car for Saigon or another destination. End tour.
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 2 reviews
Value for money
04 Jan 2015
04 May 2012
If I could rate all the questions 11 out of 10 I would. But I suppose I had better make it 10. We cannot have spent a better birthday but here on the Delta and with the fantastic people of Le Cochinchine cruise. The boat was fantastic and with only 3 other people the cruise was great. The food was exquisite and extremely flavoursome. We also learnt a lot about vietnamese cuisine from our tour guide, Loi. He was very knowledgeable and his command of English was great. What more can I say I would thoroughly recommend the cruise and would definitely go again if we came back to Vietnam.