What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Friends, Family, All of people
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T30FUN03
Take a trip on Mekong Emotion, walk through the island, try native fruits, view local handicraft production and meet the local people to know more about the daily life of the local people who live on both sides of the Mekong river. Now, let's come and join us for an memorable experience!
- Leisure biking or walking tour on this island seeing daily life and local people’s activities
- Visit a bonsai garden, walk or bike along the village path and get yourself acquaintance with rural activities
- Explore the floating markets in Mekong Delta with hundreds of small boats barging and jostling for space as owners attempt to sell their goods
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL||MAKE RESERVATION|
Size : 12m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/TwinShow more
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- A/C transfer, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- English /French-speaking guide
- 02 nights accommodation on board
- 03 days cruise with stops and visits as stated
- Walking or biking tour up to health’s situation of clients
- Admission fee at visiting points as mentioned in the program
- Meal as mentioned during the cruise ( B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Price Excludes
- Tourist insurances
- Transfer: Ho Chi Minh - Mekong Pier - Ho Chi Minh (book in next step)
- Personal expenses and any service not mentioned in the Inclusion
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Saigon - Cai Be – My Thuan – Sa Dec
7:30 - 8:00 Optional transfer to pickup at your hotel in Saigon, depart to embarkation point.
12:00 Boarding Mekong Funan boat. Enjoy welcome drink. Continue our cruise toward Sa Dec via My Thuan, a nice and quiet town overlooking Mekong river.
-Visit the lively Sa Dec food market , Huynh Thuy Le Old House, Kien An Cung, Cao Dai Temple.
-Walks along the village path and get yourself acquaintance with rural activities as farmers farm their fields and orchards.
-Back to our boat for a cruise down stream. Relax on boat while sipping an aperitif .
-Dinner and overnight on board in Sa Dec.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Mekong Funan Cruise
- Day 2: Sa Dec – Vinh Long - Tra On
-Breakfast on board.
-Cruise back to Cai Be. In the morning, sightseeing the daily life of the local people who live on both sides of the Mekong river, breakfast on board, then boat depart for Cai Be.
-Embark small motor boat to explore Cai Be market. Walking for visit a handicraft village of the local people and sample various tropical fruits, and walking around this area to see local people who are doing daily activities.
-Return to Funan Cruise boat.
-Lunch served on board.
-Continue cruising to Tra On via Cho Lach, Mang Thit.
-Up to river tide, disembark and make a pleasant walking or biking on the footpaths of the countryside to discover tropical fruit orchards and the local people's activities, especially somes orchards with its famer in Quoi An – Mang Thit – Vinh Long.
-Boarding back, complimentary drink as a welcome back on board. Open bar and rest on the deck enjoying the sunset.
The crew will serve dinner while the Funan Cruise is cruising to Tra On.
-Dinner and night on board in Tra On.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Mekong Funan Cruise
- Day 3: Tra On – Can Tho – Saigon
The noise of the floating market wake you up early in the morning. After breakfast, the cruise to continue to Can Tho. Enjoy the magnificent sunrise on the river. Leisurely cruise up the BASSAC river while enyoying the beautiful scenery.
Arrive Can Tho, a small boat will take you explore the Cai Rang market one of the most bustling floating markets in Mekong Delta with hundreds of small boats barging and jostling for space as owners attempt to sell their goods. And through the palm-shaded creek to see local houses and green orchards.
10:00 Disembark then get back the bus for Saigon (only for people who booked transfer service with us) or another destination. END TOUR.
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 3 reviews
Value for money
27 Apr 2017
Rooms were good, food was great, staff were helpful. We were met at every stop by local guides who were helpful and informative. The long bus trip on one of the days was a bit arduous but on the whole a great experience
21 Apr 2017
My husband & l did a 2 night, 3 day cruise & we thoroughly enjoyed it. We found the staff very friendly & helpful. The food was great & we were given the opportunity to try new things, which we may not have ordered in a restaurant. It was a nice relaxing couple of days. The 4 hr trip from HCMC was long, but we did have 2 stops along the way. On the first day after lunch we docked & went for a walk around a local village. The second day we went for a local san pan ride & visited a floating market. We were able to buy a vietnamese coffee from one of the local vendors on the river. That afternoon we walked around another village & had afternoon tea served by a local family. I would be happy to recommend Mekong Eyes, but l think if your travel plans would permit you to do the 2 night cruise, it is better as there is a lot of travelling to & from the cruise. The only negative for the whole trip, was the lunch on our return journey, which is included in the price. A group of 8 were on the return journey & the food was rubbish & wasn't eaten by any of us. This was very disappointing after all the beautiful food we were served on board.
18 Apr 2017
We were picked up on time by a shuttle bus in Saigon and brought to the dock to Cai Be. Around noon we reached the Mekong Eyes Explorer, which went into operation in 2016. Since we were three, we had booked a suite. This was big enough. The personnel was very friendly and helpful. The food on board was very good. The landscape to the right and left of the Mekong had us a little disappointed, since the branch of the river Cai Be to Can Tho is very wide. Nice were the trips in two villages. There we could look at the production of rice noodles and make some contact with the local population. Overall, the ride on the Mekong Eyes Explorer was very relaxing and especially the attentive service we appreciated. In Can Tho we were picked up again by a shuttle bus and brought back to Saigon. The organization was perfect!