What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, friend, group, honey moon.
Type : Cruise tour
Victory Star Cruise, a newly established, luxurious and classic style junk cruise, offers the perfect mix of traditional elegance and modern comfort, experience the world’s natural heritage site Halong bay in style. This 2-day trip will take you to visit Halong Bay, Bai Tu Long Bay and enjoy the professional service on board.
- A private deluxe cruise with 02 cabins, daily departure from Tuan Chau pier
- Perfect for individuals, couple, families or honeymooners wishing for an exclusive private, customized charter cruise
- Interesting itinerary (Bai Tu Long - Vung Vieng - Amazing cave)
- Exciting activities (cave discovering - bamboo boat - kayaking - swimming - cooking - night fishing - Tai Chi - cooking)
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- A/C transfer
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Tea and coffee
- Welcoming drink
- English speaking guide
- Transfer Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi
- Luxury, en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals on boat(B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner, Br=Brunch)
- Price Excludes
- Kayaking rental (20usd/hour/double kayak)
- Tips and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi – Halong bay
08.00 Pickup at hotel and transfer to Halong Bay.
11.30 – 12.15 Arrival at Tuan Chau international Pier and welcome at Victory cafe
12.15 Transfer to cruise ship, Welcome Drink – cruise briefing, safety instructions, check-in cabins – Departure to Halong Bay
13.00 Savor a delicious Vietnamese set lunch as Victory Star heads to Bai Tu Long Bay passing the towns of Hon Gai and Cam Pha, Oan Lagoon, Mat Quy (Monster Head) and Am Tich (Teapot) Islets .
15.00 Transfer from Victory Star Cruise to rowing boat to visit Vung Vieng fishing village – Visit the Floating village , the rowers are local girls wearing traditional costume. It’s the opportunity to see the fisher’s daily life with the primary features in the charming nature
16.00 Return to Victory Star Cruise for free time at your leisure or join one of the following optional activities: Kayak into the floating village or swim near the boat. Option on board activities: Sunbathing, traditional massage, etc..
17.00 Continue cruising through the bay
18.00 Anchorage for overnight at Ho Dong Tien area.
18.30 Cooking show
19.30 Savor a delicious five course Set-dinner in dinning room
21.00 Activities: Relax on sundeck, Beauty Spa services, Happy Hour available or night time fishing.
Meals: B, L
Accommodation: Victory Star Private cruise
- Day 2: Halong – Hanoi
06.30 Enjoy sunrise over the Bay or take part in our morning Tai Chi class.
07.00 Light breakfast. Victory Star weighs anchor to cruise through the Bay passing beautiful spots like Trong (Drum), Trinh Nu (Virgin) and Me Cung Caves, Coc Ngoi (Toad) Islet, etc.
08.00 – 09.00 Arrive at Sung Sot cave. Explore the most famous grotto in entire Halong bay.
09.30 Check-out cabins and settle bills – Luggage collection.
10.00 Having international buffet brunch served while cruising through the bay to the pier.
11.00 Arriving at pier.
11.30 Transfer back to Hanoi and drop off at the hotel.
Meals: B, L
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.0Based on 1 reviews
Value for money
24 Jun 2016
We went on Victory Star's 2 cabin junk. Wow amazing service and food. Crew were wonderful and friendly. It was great going on the private junk and having it all to ourselves we were also able to dock at the attractions within Halong Bay instead of getting into a smaller boat first if on a larger boat. It was more expensive but totally worth it.