What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hue city
Suitable : Family, couple
Type : Land tour
Join Bach Ma National Park full day, you have an opportunity to visit Exhibition Center, discover the top of Bach Ma with a height of 1450m above the sea, and enjoy the majestic beauty of Do Quyen waterfall and Quan Am Buddha.
- Enjoy the majestic scenery of Do Quyen waterfall
- Explore Bach Ma National Park with thrilling games
- See a whole view of mountains, lagoons, ocean and Vietnamese countryside from Bach Ma top
- 1 Lunch
- A/C van
- Price Includes
- A/c bus
- Entrancae fees
- Travel Insurance fee
- English-speaking guide
- 2 bottles of water 0,5L/pax/day
- Price Excludes
- Tips, drinks
- Other personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no showcases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare.
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare.
- Hue city - Bach Ma National Park - Do Quyen waterfall - Quan Am Buddha - Hue city
06:30 AM: Tour guide & Driver pick you up at your hotel.
About 08:30 AM, we arrive at Bach Ma National Park to visit Exhibition Center, enjoy to many thrilling games (the fee not included).
Then, we discover the top of Bach Ma with a height of 1450m above the sea. From the Sea-view Tower ( Hai Vong Dai ) and Bell Tower, we can see a whole view of mountains, lagoons, ocean and Vietnamese countryside also. Have a quote that: “ Don’t take away anything except photos and don’t leave anything except your footprint”.
Have lunch at the Bach Ma restaurant.
In the Afternoon, continue to through primary forest along with the trails to Ngu Ho, the place with five small lakes, where is you can jump down and take the time for relaxing. The last but not less to enjoy the majestic of Do Quyen waterfall. It is full of Rhododendron, one of the flowers scenes is very popular in many temperate climates countries because of its gentle beauty. Its grow more in the high mountains. Rhododendron rich variety of types, sizes, and colors. On the way back, we can admire the white statue of Quan Am Buddha. End of the tour in Hue city around 17:30.
Have a good trip and see you again!
Questions & Answers
8.4Based on 2 reviews
Value for money
10 Apr 2018
It was a very nice trip with stunning views. Our guide was friendly and helpful. One should know that the way to the waterfall is quite challenging and partly adventurous. It was good to be clear about this before we departed for this part of the tour. So one of us could stay at the restaurant.
20 Dec 2017