What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hotel in Dong Hoi
Suitable : Family, couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88QB06
A special day trip will give you an enjoyable experience with visits of Vung Chua - Yen island and Paradise Cave. Highlights of this tour are Shrine of General Vo Nguyen Giap on Dao Yen and Paradise Cave – “The Pavilion on the Earth”. Join us for a lifetime experience.
- Take photographs on the way
- Visit Shrine of General Vo Nguyen Giap on Dao Yen
- Explore Paradise Cave – “The Pavilion on the Earth”
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Price for Group tour (min=2pax)
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 lunch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Water bottle
- Entrance fees
- Friendly Guide
- Meals as indicated
- Relevant equipment
- Tour van with air-conditioner
- Price Excludes
- Accommodation: hotel
- Tips and Personal expenses
- Train ticket: Hanoi / Dong Hoi
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no showcases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Dong Hoi - Thien Duong Cave - Vung Chua - Dong Hoi
08:00 Tour guide picks up at hotel in Dong Hoi or Phong Nha, Dong Hoi station to transfer to Paradise Cave which is the biggest dry cave in Asia with the record length of 31km. Paradise Cave is considered as ‘The Pavilion on the earth” due to its marvelous beauty. Here, you will also witness the masterpiece of nature such as Cung Thach Hoa Vien, Cung Quan Tien Hoi Tu, Cung Quang Han, etc.
At noon, have lunch at a local restaurant in Phong Nha.
After resting, you will continue the trip with discovering Shrine of General Vo Nguyen Giap in Vung Chua-Dao Yen. Vung Chua – Dao Yen (Yen Island), located in Quang Dong commune, Quang Trach district, is a well-known tourist zone of Quang Binh. This zone is a combination of Vung Chua beach on mainland and Yen Island 20 minutes boat ride away offshore. Dao Yen is home of crowded salanganes and also chosen to nestle the tomb of General Vo Nguyen Giap.
On the driver, visiting and censing at Shrine of General Vo Nguyen Giap. Then, enjoy landscape and short break for taking photographs.
16:30 Return to Dong Hoi city. Tour ends.
- Recommend to bring necessary luggage
- Clothing to cover your knees and shoulders whilst you are in the temple
- Bring your Identification or Passport, children’s original birth certificate
- Itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to flights, weather, and transportation conditions.
Questions & Answers
9.2Based on 9 reviews
Value for money
10 Apr 2019
Vung Chua is a beautiful land. I had a opportunity to pay a visit to Shrine General Vo Nguyen Giap, the surounding scenery is gorgeous, majestic and poetic as well. Guide told us interesting stories about his life, really admire him.
01 Apr 2019
We were picked up at the hotel to Thien Duong cave. The road was rugged but beautiful. The cave was large and decorated with beautiful light systems. The lunch was full of Vietnamese dishes, simple but tasty.
15 Mar 2019
I was so done with my day in Thien Duong cave. We had a great tour guide, very knowledgeable. We went with our 3-year-old son and she was very good with our kid. The tour was very interesting, lunch was fine. Highly recommend!
09 Mar 2019
Incredible trip in life! I often prefered setting up the travel plan by myself to booking tour, but this tour actually changed my mind. Flexible tour and reasonable prices. Enthusiasm tour guide. I had a long and new and fun experience.
22 Feb 2019