What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hanoi old quarter
Suitable : Family, couple
Type : Land tour
Mai Chau Full day Group tour - Within one day, visitors will explore the natural and cultural beauties of Hoa Binh. Despite a short trip, it does not mean that this trip is lack of interesting and attractive. You also have chance to sightsee and enjoy the beauty of landscape and the friendliness of people there.
- Experience to visit villages in Mai Chau
- Full day trip to visit Mai Chau Valley
- Free pickup at hotels in the Old quarters
- 1 Lunch
- A/C van
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Local lunch in the village
- English speaking tour guide
- Round trip transfer by A/C van
- Price Excludes
- VAT & travel insurance
- Drinks & Personal expense
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no showcases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Hanoi - Mai Chau - Hanoi
7.00 - 7.45: Pickup at your hotel in the Old Quarter in our comfortable van.
10.00: Short break on the way.
11.30 – 12.00: Scenic photo stop of Mai Chau valley/arrive in Mai Chau
12.15: Traditional lunch in local village (vegetarian meal available)
13.00 – 15.00: Bicycle ride with local tour guide, see farmers working in fields, locals weaving scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages.
15.00: Leave Mai Chau and drive back to Hanoi.
18.30 – 19.00: Drop you off at your hotel, end of service.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 4 reviews
Value for money
23 Nov 2018
Did a private tour here, and my girlfriend loved the village. The atmosphere here was excellent, really clean and full of local culture. Furthermore, the locals here were really friendly and helpful, we did a few hours tried to weave the local clothes here and had a total mess :)
18 Nov 2018
Had an excellent trip with our guide exploring the pass and village. The guide was knowledgeable and friendly and a key part in the experience. The one day trip is well worth a go! The people in the village don't try to sell you everything under the sun either!
14 Apr 2018
27 Jul 2017
I highly recommend visiting this region. Out of all the tours I did in vietnam this was by far my favourite. I only did a day trip. I wish I could have done a home stay. My tour consisted of stopping at a market on the way which had a lovely view of the mountains. After this we got to Mai Chau and had a lovely lunch at one of the home stays. From there we watched sone traditional dancing. Then there was a 2.5 hour bike ride around the rice paddy's and into a village. It was amazing to get a look at what life is like here. We had a guide who rode with us and stopped many times for photo opportunities and in a village shop for a drink. All the locals greeted us. It was fantastic to be out of the hussle and bustle of hanoi and at this fascinating place!