What you’ll get
Type : Land tour
- Homestay, Hotel
- Price Includes
- Price Excludes
- Cancellation by Customer
- Children Policy
- Day 1: Saigon – Cai Be floating market – Vinh Sang farm
06:30 Pickup at your hotel and depart for Cai Be around 3 hrs driving.
- Upon arrival, board a motorized boat that takes you to the Cai Be floating market and spend 1 hour there for an interaction that you’ll see nowhere else in the world.
- Boat trip thru a maze of shadow canals to arrive at a great orchard where you can freely taste many famous tropical fruits of Vietnam and watch locals’ daily chores.
- Visit local shops where coconut candy, crispy rice cake and ceramic are made here.
- Motor boat to Vinh Sang Farm and have lunch at local restaurant.
- Visit rare animal’s area and Africa Ostriches.
- Join an adventure game: fishing crocodile “strong feeling”
We have dinner at restaurant and overnight at in Vinh Sang.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Hotel/ Homestay
- Day 2: Vinh Sang farm – Saigon
After breakfast at restaurant, change your clothes to "BA BA" Dress (a traditional clothes of Southern women) to be ready get bailing canal and fishing.
- Fishing many kinds of fishes such as Snakehead fish, catfish, shrimp, cab…
Enjoy lunch with the fishes charcoal grilled in the garden, enjoyed them with rice paper vegetables, fruit and a little sticky pure aromatic alcohol.
Transfer back to Saigon, tour ends around 17pm.
Meals: B, L
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.1Based on 4 reviews
Value for money
16 Dec 2018
We had a great time in the mekong delta. we did a lot short stops on different places and had a nice cozy night in a good hotel. the tourguite was always happy and told us a lot about the different stops.
02 Oct 2018
Right from our hotel pick up we thoroughly enjoyed our tour. Only 3 of us, enthusiastic guide and safe driver. Excellent information and interesting things to see and do. Included meals were terrific as were the tastings etc Well worth going on this tour.
18 Mar 2018
Had a great tour of the Mekong Delta they included multIple activities. The pace for the kids along on the tour was good with frequent changes in scenery and activity. Seeing the way coconut candy and popped rice were made was a highlight. The food was great and was a great way to tend the day.
06 Mar 2018
We had to get up very early in the morning in Saigon to be able to see the Cai Be floating market in full swing. It is fascinating to see small boats filled to the brim with watermelons. But it is NOT the tourists that are doing the buying, it's other locals. This market is selling fruits and vegetables not souvenirs. The river is busy by 8am with a very relaxed but chaotic buying frenzy.