What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Phong Nha
Suitable : Friends, Active Traveller, People have good health, over 18 years old
Type : Land tour
Experience an incredible adventure out of Phong Nha on this half-day kayaking adventure. As you paddle down the river with your guide, you will be inspired by the nature, the crystal clear waters, and the traditional farming routines practiced by the local people.
- Enjoy delicious lunch
- Take a dip in a hot spring
- Kayaking to explore ethnic villages and local river life
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Local lunch,
- Some drinks and water,
- Hot spring visit, life-jacket,
- Pick up from Phong Nha,
- Guided Kayaking Tour,
- Transfer to accommodation in Phong Nha
- Professional English and Vietnamese-speaking Tour Guide,
- Price Excludes
- Additional drinks, beers
- Tip and personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Phong Nha - Vuc Cheo - Troc village - Phong Nha
7:30 - 8:00 Pick up from hotel in Phong Nha
8:00- 8:30 Safety Briefing
8:30 - 11:30 Kayak to "Vực Chèo"
11:30 - 12:30 BBQ Lunch
12:30 - 13:00 Troc Village
13:00 - 13:30 Transfer to Hotel
- You are recommended to bring comfortable clothes, shoes (will get wet), sunscrean, hat, sunglasses and bug spray, rain poncho/jacket.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.6Based on 4 reviews
Value for money
24 Jul 2018
Amazing from start to finish. Our two guides full of great info and didnt rush us. Took us to all of the caves beauty stops and they didnt dissapoint. kayaking, swimming in the lake to covering ourselves with mud. Also a great lunch at one of the caves high points. Was amazing wish we could do it again! Hats off to the team!!
05 Jul 2018
If you’re doing the caves at all you should be booking this tour!!! Seriously amazing from start to finish! Our tour guide Duon was so knowledgeable and helpful and swimming 4K deep in the cave is something I’ll never forget!!
02 Jun 2018
01 Jun 2018
I thoroughly enjoyed the kayak and cave tour. Look no further if your looking to spend your day doing something cool, active, and away from the crowds of tourists. While a little pricey, this tour is totally worth it and afterward consider it value for money. Our group was only made up for 5 people total, and you get to experience caves which no other people can access other than by kayak. The tour guides were funny and brilliant and a lovely picnic lunch was set up in the caves! Tip - bring hard sturdy hiking boots that can take a little getting wet, or good trainers. While they do provide all that’s needed including sturdy jelly shoe type shoes,I’d say it have been a lot easier with proper boots :) this tour is not for the faint of heart, the walk in the cave is intermediate level. Oh but you do get to jump into an under ground cave river.... right after a natural mud scrub :)