What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Nha Trang
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
This tour is designed for those of who love to join into the nature. With the Nha Trang Countryside Experience, you have chance to visit and enjoy natural beauty of Nha Trang countryside and take part in some special activities.
- Relax yourself at Thap Ba hot spring
- Experience daily life of the local people in Nha Trang countryside
- Visit Char-coal Stove Making Village and learn how to make it as follow the artist
- 1 Lunch
- Car/ Van
- Price Includes
- Local guide
- Hot spring bath
- Vietnamese lunch
- All admission fees
- Transport by car/van
- Mineral waters cold towels
- Price Excludes
- Alcoholic drink
- Personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Nha Trang Countryside Experience full day
09h00: Car & Guide pick guest up from hotel
09h15: Start a countryside trip to visit the first village is Char-coal Stove Making Village – where guest may learn how to make it as follow the artist. These villages was remain a long time til 3rd generation.
09h45: After that guest will visit Vietnamese bread villages
10h15: Next is Weave Mat House: The village path leads us to the home of one family who weave mats from rushes which grow abundantly in the surrounding area. Two people working together will weave just four mats in a day, which will be taken to the local market and traded for food and other essentials.
10h45: Continue a trip is the Ancient House – these are traditionally laid out in the same manner throughout the village. Ancestor worship is an important part of daily life in Vietnam and a large area of these small houses is usually reserved for the family altar. Next, pass through a fruit orchard boasting a plentiful supply of tropical fruits.
11h45: Have lunch at the restaurant
13h00: Enjoy hot spring services at “Thap Ba Hot Spring Center”. Gain your health in the natural hot spring.
16h00: Back to the hotel
Also on the tour is a stop at the unique Tri Nguyen Aquarium, crafted like a barnacle covered pirate ship. Enjoy a stop at your own private beach, where water sports are available. Not to be missed is docking alongside one of the floating fishing villages, to see where the city's freshest catch are caught.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.9Based on 5 reviews
Value for money
17 Feb 2019
Thank you for organizing an excellent full day tour for us, with our knowledgeable guide. We found the Countryside fascinating and beautiful. Enjoyed our tours to a hat making home. A home where the family made mats, a factory that made rice paper and rice noodles. We fell I love with the children in the orphanage rain by Buddist nuns- it is truly an amazing place. We will recommend our friends and family to take this unforgettable tour- Thankyou!
20 Jan 2019
This was an excellent tour that provided a glimpse into everyday lives of the Viet Namese people. We enjoyed seeing folks at work in the different industries important to life here. Lunch was wonderful, a nice variety of local foods.
18 Jan 2019
My family and I were booked on the Diamond Princess cruise to SE Asia in January 2019. We were looking for private tour recommendations from friends and family as we know that booking via Princess can be costly (and in massive groups of up to 40!) We were initially recommended a different company but they did not conduct tours in Nha Trang, only in Saigon. That company referred us to this company. We had many emails back and forth and clear instructions about how to reach the tour van from the port gate (a 3 minute walk). This was an incredible private tour and I would highly recommend this tour company. I have been on Princess excursions before and they just don't have the same authentic 'feel' as a private tour.
17 Jan 2019
05 Jan 2019
We had a perfect countryside tour exeiprance with a knowledgeable tour guide and comfortable car ride. Payment is only at the end of the day with total satisfaction guaranteed. Highly recommended for a uniqu Vietnam countryside day away from city.