What you’ll get
Duration : 4 hours
Departure : Phong Nha
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88DDT02
This Phong Nha Sunset Cruise combines a delightful afternoon cruise down Son River, where you’ll have a chance to see local river life up close, as the sun sets behind the gorgeous mountains. Enjoy a delicious dinner while floating on river!
- Enjoy stunning sunset while cruising along river
- Soak up the beauty of the place at that special golden hour
- Have a chance to wander through Tram village, learning about local life
- 1 Dinner
- Price Includes
- 2 hour River Cruise
- Vehicle transfer to Phong Nha
- Tram & ME Village Walking Tour
- Light dinner, some drinks and water on boat
- Pick up from Phong Nha Boat Station
- Professional English and Vietnamese-speaking Tour Guide
- Price Excludes
- Additional drinks, beers or souveniers
- Tips and other personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Phong Nha - Son river - Tram village - Phong Nha
16:30 - 17:00 Pick up from Phong Nha Boat Station
17:00 - 19:00 Sunset Cruise up the Son River
19:00 - 19:30 Guided Walk of Tram Village
19:30 - 20:30 Light dinner on boat
20:30 - 20:45 Walk to Vehicle
20:45 - 21:00 Transfer to Hotel in Phong Nha
- Times might be adjusted in Winter months to accommodate earlier sunset
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.6Based on 9 reviews
Value for money
23 Mar 2019
What a fancy tour! I know how lazy I was when choosing this tour instead of discovery or exploration, but I think I had chosen right. Enjoy the landscape on the cruise through Son river was so wondeful. I will remember everlasting the moment I sat on the cruise and watch sun going down the mountain. How breataking it was!
16 Mar 2019
Nice trip with the best services! One day worked hard in Phong Nha cave, and we decided to have a day relaxing on cruise in Phong Nha. As we expected, the tour didn't let us down. The river is small but beautiful, the landscape was so gorgeous. The most impressive thing of this tour is the professional attitude of staff. I appreciated them!!!
15 Mar 2019
I traveled to Vietnam with my 4-year-old daughter, so I was recommended to book this tour. The tour didn't make us disappointed. It was such a wonderful holiday! The staff was super helpful and the accommodation was really nice! They offered a wide variety of good advices for us.
14 Feb 2019
Highly recommend this tour to everyone! You never imagined how beautiful the landscape was when on cruise. I totally enjoyed this tour by all senses. Very good services on cruise. The staff were so friendly and always smile.
10 Feb 2019
Beautiful river itinerary!!! My wife and I had a sweet honeymoon in Phong Nha. The second day we booked a cruise tour to find the difference. I really appreciate the services on cruise, it was so thoughtful. Hope to back to this place again.