What you’ll get
Duration : Full day
Departure : Phong Nha
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88DDT01
Our Local Villages by Boat and Bike showcases a unique side of Phong Nha, one that exposes the rich diversity of life beyond the caves. We limit our tours to a maximum of 15 people per tour departure to really give everyone a chance to participate and enjoy the day without crowds of other tourists.
- Join cruising down the river to the very pleasant local village
- Visit conical hat workshop, rice cake factory, wooden church
- Have 3 hours for cycling through very rural farming villages
- 1 Lunch
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Lunch and water
- 3 hour River Cruise
- 2-3 hour guided bicycle tour
- Multiple Village Walking Tours
- Pick up from Phong Nha Accommodation
- Professional English and Vietnamese-speaking Tour Guide
- Souveniers (conical hat, rice wine sample, rice cake sample)
- Price Excludes
- Additional drinks, beers or souveniers
- Tips and other personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Phong Nha - Xuan Son market - Xuan Tien Village - Gia Hung Village - Gia Tinh Village - Lien Trach - Phong Nha
7:45 - 8:15 Pick up guests from Phong Nha Village to Xuan Son market8:15 - 8:35 Visit Xuan Son market8:35 - 8:55 Pick up guests at Xuan Son boat station and boat ride to Xuan Tien village8:55 - 9:25 Visit Xuan Tien fish farm9:25 - 9:45 Visit Gia Tinh village9:45 - 10:25 Walk to local house and learn about weaving rattan products10:25 - 10:40 Boat ride to Gia Hung village.10:40 - 11:20 Visit Gia Hung Church11:20 - 11:50 Walk and visit rice cake house11:50 - 12:00 Walk back to boat12:00 - 13:00 Have lunch on board while the boat ride to Lien Trach13:00 - 13:30 Swimming time at Lien Trach13:30 - 14:00 Boat ride to Ha Mon14:00 - 14:10 Short briefing14:10 - 15:40 Bike ride back to Oxalis Home. Tour ends.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 11 reviews
Value for money
31 Mar 2019
We had a delighted experience in the rustic villages in Phong Nha, local here were so friendly and lovely. They just knew the simple English words but it was all we understand how nice they are. The landscape in the village was so peaceful and scenic. The village road was small but clean. Highly recommend!
23 Mar 2019
Phong Nha seduced my heart again. I used to have a trip to discover Phong Nha cave before, and this time to Phong Nha with my son, I wanted to have a different experience, so I did a boating and biking tour in Phong Nha. Well, it was so damn good! I was so impressed with the way the boatman sail the boat, so unique!
22 Mar 2019
Wonderful bike tour in the afternoon in Phong Nha. Beat the heat and try to go as far as possible. Try to go through as much as must-visit spots. Then, we had a wonderful boat ride, peaceful paddle through the cave, and short hike out. Very cool experience.
23 Feb 2019
I appreciate the way this tour is arranged, very scheduled and rational. Our guide was very informative and kind. He told us the interesting stories about the history of the villages and land. It was so miracle for me. Boat trip was amazing as well. Floating on the green river and feel the cool breeze of the afternoon was no more wonderful.
23 Feb 2019