What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
With Saigon City - Cu Chi Tunnels full day group tour, you have chance to visit around Ho Chi Minh city with famous destinations ( Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office and War Remnants Museum). Especially, it is opportunity to understand Vietnam war when discovering Cu Chi Tunnels.
- Visit Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office and War Remnants Museum
- Creep into the Cu Chi tunnel to experience how the Viet Cong lived underground
- 1 Lunch
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Local Lunch
- 01 water/pax
- All entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Transfer in air-conditioned vehicle
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses, drinks, shooting gun
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare
- Saigon city - Cu Chi Tunnels full day group tour
7:15 - 08.15AM The tour guide & car pick up at hotel located in Saigon centre.
Take the morning trip to visit Independence Palace, also known at the Reunification palace, was built on the sight of the former Norodom palace. The Independence palace is a widely known landmark of Ho Chi Minh City and was designed by the architect Ngo Viet Thu. Continue seeing the beautiful structures from the French Colonial times such as the Notre Dame Cathedral, the historic Central Post Office. Followed by the remarkable site of the War Remnants Museum the museum has a vast display of the both the Indochina wars.
Have lunch at local restaurant.
Depart for Ben Dinh, Cu Chi tunnel, the trip will take approximately one and a half hours bus driving. Upon arrival, before exploring the tunnels, you will have some short introduction followed by introductory video about how the tunnels were constructed and how the people survived in the harsh conditions of the war time. Then, spend your time to explore the remaining area and tunnel systems which included the special constructed living areas with kitchens, bedrooms side by side with other martial facilities like storage, weapons factories, field hospitals, and command centers helping whoever lives inside the tunnels meet their basic needs. Besides, there are also many hidden trap doors and dangerous traps within the maze-like tunnels for security purpose during the war. Afterward, special tea and cassava (guerilla’s food during the war) will be served.
Break time for relax or time for those who want to try the real shooting gun.
Return to Saigon. End trip.
If your hotel is located on some streets such as Le Duan, Hai Ba Trung, Thi Sach, Thai Van Lung,Ton Đuc Thang, Mac Đinh Chi, Le Thanh Ton, Ly Tu Trong, Ben Thanh, Nguyen Van Cu: We can offer free pickup and drop off at the hotel (we will reconfirm pickup possibility and pickup after the booking is made). Other places: come to the meeting point (220 De Tham, district 1) for pickup at 07.40AM.
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 5 reviews
Value for money
24 Feb 2019
What a great day out this was , it was the trip that kept on giving. We did so much in one day but nothing was rushed We were extremely well looked after and the guide (Zed) was fantastic from the minute he picked us up till the minute he dropped us back. Many thanks for making our day the best we have had in Vietnam
23 Feb 2019
19 Feb 2019
10 Feb 2019
The Cu Chi tunnels with the history behind them was our favorite part of the tour. Our tour guide (Thao) spoke very good English and was very knowledgeable. She was very professional and kind and was outstanding with the service she provided us. We had a very good driver who got us there and back safely. The food we had at lunch was excellent. Would highly recommend this tour.
27 Oct 2018
I believe "Cu Chi Tunnels" is one of the must visit places in Ho Chi Minh City. It is definitely not an enjoyable visit but you can get an idea and a slight feeling about the startling war. Watching the videos also give some idea about those horrible times. It was a sad but educational experience.