What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hotel in Dong Hoi
Suitable : Family, couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88QB03
A special day tour in Quang Binh will give you the most interesting experience. Your journey is a discovery trip in Phong Nha- Ke Bang National Park with two famous attractions: Paradise Cave and Dark cave with the beauty of the natural creation. Taking part in many exciting activities with a boat trip on Chay River. Join us for a lifetime experience.
- Discover Paradise Cave, Dark cave
- Kayak on Chay River, ride zip-line to visit Dark cave
- Visit the famous world natural heritage - Phong Nha National Park
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : N/A
Bed size: N/AShow more
Price for Group tour (min=2pax)
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Water bottle
- Meals as indicated
- Tour van with air-conditioner
- Friendly English speaking Guide
- Free pick up service before tour start at train, bus station
- Relevant equipments (lights, shoes, swimwears)
- Price Excludes
- Tips and Personal expenses
- Accomodation: hotel
- Train ticket (Hanoi/Dong Hoi)
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- For no showcases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Dong Hoi – Dark Cave – Thien Duong Cave – Dong Hoi
08:00 – 08:15 Our car and tour guide will pick up guests at hotel in Dong Hoi, you will explore Dark cave (located in Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park, 20km about Phong Nha cave, 65 km about Dong Hoi and 1h10 minutes driving). Dark cave is really amazing where you can experience many adventure activities
11:45 Lunch at Dark cave restaurant
13:00 Visit Paradise cave – the longest dry cave in Asia (located in Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park’s core zone, 25km about Phong Nha cave, 75 km about Dong Hoi and 1h20 minutes driving)at the rest of the day.
17:00 – 17:30 Back to Dong Hoi city. Tour ends
- Recommend to bring necessary luggage, swimwear and towel
- Bring your Identification or Passport, children’s original birth certificate
- Itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to flights, weather, transportation, and operating conditions.
Questions & Answers
9.1Based on 6 reviews
Value for money
14 Apr 2019
Excellent English speaking guide. Hotel room are arranged and clean. Traveling under the heat of the tropical sun, we quickly felt tired and thirsty, luckily our guide was so thoughtful. Water is provided promptly.
11 Apr 2019
This is the second tour after Danang tour of ours. Infrastructure of Phong Nha is not good as in Danang, but in contrast, the landscape are more amazing and majestic. The activities are fun and the tourist area is separated from the residential area. Very peaceful!!!
12 Mar 2019
Absolutely wonderful trip! Firstly I would like to say that Vietnamese people are so nice and cute. We met local people throwing the nets on the river and they smiled and waved hands back to us. Highly recommend this tour for everyone! Great services!
03 Mar 2019
No words can describe how amazing Thien Duong cave was, the most beautiful cave in the world for me!!! I love the atmosphere inside the cave and the colorful light system there. It highlighted the beauty of the stalactites.
03 Feb 2019
Very impressed trip!! The landscape was nearly unspoiled and wild. The cave was so large and beautiful. The weather also supported us. We had a great time kayaking on the green river and sliding on the zipline.