What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hoi An
Suitable : Family with children, Honeymoon couple, Friend
Type : Land tour
Tra Que village is famous for very fresh vegetables and vietnamese herbs. With Tra Que Cooking Class, you will have a chance to learn how to make tasty traditional dishes from vegetable in haft day.
- Visit Tra Que village, known for fresh vegetables and vietnamese herbs
- Join cooking class to how to make tasty traditional dishes from vegetable
- 1 Lunch
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Good chef
- Entrance fee
- Food preparation
- Lunch at the village
- Mineral water
- Price Excludes
- other personal fees
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Hoi An’s central market - Tra Que village
8:00 Welcome you at the hotel’s lobby. Riding bicycle to Hoi An’s colorful central market. Here you will have the opportunity to interact with the local sellers and learn about the ingredients to be used in the cooking lesson later. So make sure your camera is handy. Bike to Tra Que vegetable village. Welcome drink for rest and walk through the vegetable gardens where local farmers work on their fields, using the traditional methods of hundreds of years ago, no electrical machinery here. Go to the restaurant & work together with the chef. Learn the traditional ways of preparing and cooking Vietnamese food. After the lesson, enjoy what you have cooked.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.7Based on 5 reviews
Value for money
05 Nov 2018
The place is nearby HT village villa.. i cycle there n the landscape are so beautiful.. it hardly been seen in my country Singapore.. The best part is you can eat the veg from the plantation.. it r Taste fantastice and they teach us how to cook vietnamese food.
15 Oct 2018
The guide was so good and ended up taking us for a tour of the Village garden. No weeds and very well cared for. We then came back before lunch and had a massage head, neck, shoulders neck and legs, felt really good. Then prepared our five dishes which was a lot of fun. Highly recommend this tour, the whole family involved and all made us feel very comfortable.
12 Oct 2018
We opted to complete farming tour that was comprised of a tour of the vegetable garden, the chance to try hand at growing a crop along with a beautiful lunch to watch. We thoroughly enjoyed the encounter, though the trip of the veggie garden went for a bit way too long in the opinion of mine. The hands on experience of making a plot after which growing and watering it by using traditional techniques and also tools was a great deal of fun and absolutely gave us a terrific insight into how difficult keeping a garden of the size should be. The food that followed was fantastic and amble. I'd highly recommend this particular tour. The staff are beautiful and it is an excellent example and initiative of just how sustainable practices may gain an entire community.
30 Sep 2018
Amazing to discover the functioning vegetable farm, freshness of all the regional herbs used in Vietnamese food is incredible, a true wake up for the senses of yours! We simply took ourselves there by bicycle 3kms out of town no tour needed! Let a hometown show us close to, did the project, photos that are great!
27 Sep 2018
We stumbled across this village by pure chance while out for a cycle and decided to book a cooking class. We were lucky to have a private class with the adorable Hannah. It was one of the funnest days we had in Hoi An and the food was nothing short of superb. The prices are reasonable, the service is great and the even sent us the recipes after we left. You simply have to visit this place!