What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31LAM01
L'amour Junk is designed in the style of the traditional sailing boats of Halong bay. It is the first small deluxe one-cabin junk in Halong Bay. She is designed with sophistication and a meticulous attention to every single detail, for our guests’ enjoyment, especially their viewing pleasure. The junk is perfect for both a romantic getaway, and for honeymooners.
- A deluxe junk with only 01 cabin, daily departure from Hon Gai
- Perfect trip for both a romantic getaway, and for honeymooners
- Visit of Bai Tu Long Bay - Thien Canh Son cave - Vung Vieng village
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Chater boat price
Size : 12 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double
This is a private cabin which located in 1st floor with a big sea view window
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Visits fees
- Welcoming drink
- Kayaking (2 pax/double kayak)
- Tea and coffee after breakfast
- Transfer Hanoi - Halong – Hanoi
- English speaking guide on board
- Luxury, en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals on boat (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Price Excludes
- Drinks, tips
- Personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Halong International port - Bai Tu Long Bay - Thien Canh Son Cave
7.30 – 8.00: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi’s Old Quarter area.
12.00 – 12.30: Embark at Halong International cruise port.
12.30 – 13.00: Check-in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing.
13.30 – 15.00: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long bay; admire the fascinating formations on the way.
15.15 – 15.40: Explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son cave.
15.45 – 18:00: Enjoy relaxing on a white sandy beach at Hon Co island, swimming or kayaking.
18:00 – 19.00: Back to junk for refreshing before having dinner on board.
20.00 – 21.00: Relax, enjoy fresh air & overnight on board.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: L'amour Junk
- Day 2: Vung Vieng Village - Halong international cruise port - Hanoi
07.30 – 08.00 : Morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
08.30 – 09.30 : Visit VungVieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat, meet the local peopleand pass through the floating school and fish farms.
10.00 : Check out of the cabin. Start cruising towards the harbor while an A la carte lunch is served.
11.45 – 12.00 : Disembark. Drive to Yen Duc village in Dong Trieu province (for people those booked transfer service with us)
14.00 – 14.30 : Enjoy water puppet show performed by local artists. Back to Hanoi about 17.00 pm
Meals: B, L
- Children from 4 years old are charged at adult price for charter cruise
- Transfer is optional by shuttle bus, contact us if you want private car
- Cancellation deadline: 15 days prior tour departure
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.6Based on 5 reviews
Value for money9.2
10 Feb 2019
We toured the much more peaceful bai thu bay, far more quiet but just as fantastic a site as Ha Long bay. We boarded a luxury boat with beautiful quarters including a bath. The hospitality and friendliness of the staff was second to none, Milkman entertained with his hilarious magic tricks. The food was amazing 5 and seven course meals were the order of the day. The highlight was undoubtedly Kayaking in the bay itself a really peaceful adventure that I doubt you could have on the much busier Ha Long Bay
07 Feb 2019
One day cruise for 7 people. Meals included. Drinks surcharge. Despite the seasonal haze the landscape is breathtaking. Very attentive staff. Note guide was very friendly. We went kayaking, visit a cave, the fishing village. The meal on board was very nice. We can only strongly recommend
02 Jun 2015
We could not have been happier with the cruise & the crew. The crew were wonderful & made us very welcome. The whole experience was wonderful & we have been telling all our friends about it.
09 Apr 2015
We had a great time. Cabin was very nice, we were pleasantly surprised with the quality of the bathroom. Staff were excellent. We did not like being taken to large tourist �shopping centre� on the way to and from Halong.
01 Jan 2015
I want to say you that me and my wife we had a fantastic time on your boat, it has been one of the best part of our trip in Vietnam. Also the tour in Yen Duc Village has been a fantastic experience: excellent lady guide, water puppet, fisching and dinner. The driver also has been good May be the guide is not so necessary on board in order to have more privacy. I don't want to say that the person was no good. I think that the staff of 5 people in a small boat may be is too much�and the waiter who speaks english could be sufficient