What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Phong Nha
Suitable : Friends, Active Traveller, People have good health, over 18 years old
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88DDT08
Experience a wonderful time at the Phong Nha Botanic Gardens, learning about the various plant species in the area, as well as some of the animal rescue programmes. You’ll be inspired by nature on this short walking tour and have a chance to see a beautiful waterfall.
- Explore Phong Botanic garden
- Take a 4-hours trip with professional tour guide
- Admire majestic landscape in Gio waterfall
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : N/A
Bed size: N/A
Price for private tour, up to 15 pax
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Mineral water
- Pick up from Phong Nha
- Guided 3-hour walking tour
- Transfer to accommodation,
- Professional English and Vietnamese-speaking Tour Guide
- Price Excludes
- Additional drinks, beers or souveniers
- Others not mentioned above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Phong Nha - Botanic garden - Phong Nha
Phong Nha Botanic Gardens is a highly recommended stop within the National Park, providing guests with a taste of rich primary forest and the picture-perfect 30m Thac Gio Waterfall. This 3-hour walking tour will see guests following a well marked 2.5 km trail through the gardens with their expert local guide. There is also an option for a shorter route depending on the guests fitness levels.
8:00 - 8:30 Pick up from hotel in Phong Nha
8:30- 11:30 Botanic Gardens
11:30 - 12:00 Transfer to Hotel in Phong Nha
- You are recommended to bring comfortable clothes, shoes, sunscrean, hat, sunglasses and bug spray, rain poncho/jacket.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.5Based on 8 reviews
Value for money9.8
30 Mar 2019
Just back to German a few day, I missed the wonderful days in Vietnam so much. And one of my favorite tour in this beautiful country was in Phong Nha area. I had a half day to walk in Botanic Garden, the garden is very large, there are many beautiful trees and flowers. I think it ís very suitable for families to picnic.Highly recommend, it would not take too much time of you.
24 Feb 2019
My family and I spent the whole morning walking in the Botanic Gardens. The entrance to the park is located on the main road so it is very convenient to travel. The park is large with thousands of ornamental plants, tall old trees and beautiful flower gardens. My son loves the long, shady road that runs through the park.
20 Feb 2019
I often have a good feeling with the parks and botanic garden, so when hearing Phong Nha have a botanic garden, I didn't hesitate to spend a half day in it. This is a large garden with many big trees, and treasured plants and flowers. I was introduced about the situation of rare plants so detail. The garden is spacious and airy. Lazily walking around the garden and having fun with some friendly animals there. Worth visiting!!!
04 Feb 2019
Such a beautiful garden, I was so lured with the gentle voice of the guide. She spoke English very soft, and told us very detail about the species and creatures in the garden. She always smiled and answered every questions of us. I really appreciate it!!
02 Feb 2019
Personally, I really enjoyed my trip in Botanic Garden in Phong Nha area. I had a half day walking around the garden and seen so many specific plants and animals here. The atmosphere was so cool and fresh. Through this trip, I realized the importance of the nature, it is not only a giant air conditioning, but also refesh our mind so well.