What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Freinds, Family, All of people
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88HEP06
Cuc Phuong National park in Ninh Binh is the destination of this excursion. Through this special trip, tourists explore the beauty of nature by visiting the dense, grass jungle valley, seeing the giant ancient tree and various fauna and flora. In addition, rare primates are available for tourists to see and take photographs.
- Visiting the dense, grass jungle valley
- Seeing the giant ancient tree and various fauna and flora
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Private tour price
Size : N/A
Bed size: N/A
Price for Private tour price
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Lunch
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Local lunch
- Entrance fees
- Round trip transfer
- English speaking guide
- Tours and activities as stated above
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Hanoi - Cuc Phuong National Park - Endangered Primate Rescue Central - Valley - Hanoi
In the morning, tour guide and driver will pick you up at the hotel (8:00AM) and transfer to Cuc Phuong National Park (140km). Upon arrival, visit the Endangered Primate Rescue Central where the rare primates of Vietnam are reared and rescued, the Ancient grotto.
Then trekking through the dense, grass jungle valley to the giant ancient tree where enjoy the beauty of fauna and flora. At the end of the day, return to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel.
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
- Take hat, raincoat, water, good shoes for trekking and cash
- All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.4Based on 33 reviews
Value for money9.4
03 Apr 2019
Great customer service from this tour agency. We wanted to book a short break in Vietnam and they helped us to choose Cuc Phuong National Park Day Tour. it was very easy to book and really cheap. Thank you so much
27 Mar 2019
18 Dec 2018
Our first time to Cuc Phuong National Park and we loved it. well organised throughout. Great choice of daytime activities and lovely leisurely evenings after a superb meal. We felt as though they really were doing their best to ensure we had a wonderful holiday . Thank you
15 Dec 2018
The trip to Cuc Phuong National Park in Ninh Binh went like clockwork. The ground staff were always on time, the guides were very well informed and adaptable to our needs. Altogether a wonderful experience with good food, amazing scenery, great journeys. Many thanks
14 Dec 2018
Great service! There's nothing more stressful than going to a foreign country, and you want to know you won't get ripped off and get good value for your money. This firm was very courteous, responsive and leave no issue unresolved.