What you’ll get
Duration : Half day
Departure : Phong Nha
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88DDT05
Your professional English and Vietnamese speaking guide will paddle guest from Chay Lap Riverside along the pristine waters of the Son River all the way to Phong Nha, stopping at a number of villages along the way, including Tram Village and Me Village.
- Enjoy delicious lunch in Ho Khanh's
- Visit Tram and Me vilages
- Kayak to explore ethnic villages and local river life
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : N/A
Bed size: N/A
Price per person for Private tour, min=2pax/booking
* Price: USD/pax
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Lunch
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Water, lunch,
- Pick up from Phong Nha,
- Guided 3-HR Kayak Tour,
- Transfer to accommodation,
- Professional English and Vietnamese-speaking Tour Guide.
- Price Excludes
- Additional drinks, beers
- Tip and personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Phong Nha - Tram and Me villages - Phong Nha
Phong Nha is surrounded by a collection of unique and interesting local villages, which specialize in a variety of crafts and local delicacies. The local people, who rely on the Son River for most of their daily activities, are amongst the most friendly and hospitable you will meet on your travels through Vietnam.
8:00 - 8:30 Pick up from hotel
8:30- 11:30 Kayak downstream to Phong Nha
11:30 - 12:30 Lunch at Ho Khanh’s
12:30 - 13:00 Transfer to Hotel
- You are recommended to bring comfortable clothes, shoes (will get wet), sunscrean, hat, sunglasses and bug spray, rain poncho/jacket.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.5Based on 9 reviews
Value for money9.1
12 Apr 2019
A beautiful village near the poetic river and mountains. I booked this tour together with the exploring Phong Nha cave tour, I felt so impressive with the way people exploit tourism here. They take advantage of all beautiful corner for us to have the different sights about this place. I highly appreciate how to operate tour in Vietnam.
25 Feb 2019
23 Feb 2019
Best summer in Vietnam!! I had 15 days in Vietnam this summer, and the fourth day I moved to Phong Nha, then booked a kayaking trip before exploring this cave. I swear to GOD this itinerary was so spectacular, worth penny!!!
20 Feb 2019
10 Feb 2019
I love the moment I paddled through the river and saw the local people throwing the nets and washing clothes on the river. That scenes were so peaceful and beautiful. I have already fell in love with Vietnam countryside!!!