What you’ll get
Type : Cruise tour
- Price Includes
- Price Excludes
- Cancellation by Customer
- Children Policy
- Day 1: Boat tour - Camping on the beach
Car and guide will pick you up at the hotel in Duong Dong town (surcharge for far pick-up)
- Journey to visit the south island
- Pearl farming
- History of the Phu Quoc prison
- Fish sauce production base (Phu Quoc specialties)
- Arrive in An Thoi port
- Visiting family (you can buy seafood)
- To the island: watching the coral - swimming - lunch on the boat.
- About 3 hours on the island: set up tent - baking equipment - prepare fire camp fire ... (you can both bathing and barbecue ...)
- After setting up the camp, you can rest and enjoy the afternoon fishing sunset
- Evening ink: dinner - barbecue - porridge ink.
- Rest - barbecue - free at night.
Meals: L, D
- Day 2: Explore coral reefs - Pearl Island - Bai Sao
- Breakfast - bathing - resting
- Clear the tent and equipment
Then the ship will go to another island for you to continue swimming - explore coral reefs and colorful fish.
- Have lunch on the train
- After lunch you rest on the roof
- Then ship to port, car waiting
- Continue exploring Pearl Island
- Car take you to visit the "Bai Sao" one of the beautiful beaches of the Pearl Island where all visitors to "white sand beach" here after the trip you can step footprints reprinted and forgotten all worries of work to prepare for the new day with everything is fine
- Have a rest at Bai Sao then drive you to the hotel
- End of program 2 days 1 night
- Have a happy trip and happy travel.
Meals: B, L
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.4Based on 4 reviews
Value for money
17 Dec 2018
I contacted this guy prior to travel from the UK via email to arrange a full day tour of several places we chose to visit. Communication was great, responded quickly and very acommodating. Excellent rates and you get to do exactly what you want without waiting about or being rushed by the crowds like on an organised excursion. Always felt 100% safe on the island and this guy is very friendly and informative. He can arrange transport based on numbers in your group, we had 5 of us so he got a 7 seater for us so just let him know before and he will make all arrangements necessary and plan your route based on what you want to see. If you book him honestly you won't regret it!
16 Nov 2018
We had great 2 days out as a group of 4 and couldn't have asked for a nicer guide. his english is great, safe driver, very knowledgeable, great price. took us to everything we wanted to see and nothing was too much trouble. would highly recommend.
06 Nov 2018
Efficient English speaking driver & tour guide with good knowledge and every corner of Phu Quoc for local foods and places of attractions. Reasonable fares charged on daily basis
pierre andre D
14 Aug 2018
new company with more modern boat. She knew how to rectify the small mistakes made by her colleagues installed before her for those who experienced the first crossings a few years ago, it is day and night. The staff on board is very friendly in addition.