What you’ll get
Duration : 2 Days 1 night
Departure : Duong Dong Town
Suitable : Family, friend, honeymoon
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88PQB06
Join the Phu Quoc camping and boat trip 2 days! 2 days to explore Phu Quoc island with enjoyable experience will make you very surprised. With our tour, you have chance to take part in exciting activities : visiting Sao beach, swimming, sunbathing, snorkeling, fishing. Especially, Camping on the beach and enjoying BBQ party are very interesting.
- Camping and enjoying BBQ beach party
- Cruising to visit the South Tips of the island
- Taking part in exciting acts: swimming, sunbathing, snorkeling, fishing
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : N/A Max Adults: 15
Bed size: N/AShow more
Price to Private tour
* Price: USD/pax
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Shuttle, cruise ship
- Lunch (2 times) - Breakfast (01 time) - Dinner (1 session)
- Fishing tools, life jackets, diving glasses, swimming feet, travel insurance.
- Price Excludes
- Far pickup
- Extra foods and drinks
- Tips and Personal expense.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Boat tour - Camping on the beach
Car and guide will pick you up at the hotel in Duong Dong town (surcharge for far pick-up)
- Journey to visit the south island
- Pearl farming
- History of the Phu Quoc prison
- Fish sauce production base (Phu Quoc specialties)
- Arrive in An Thoi port
- Visiting family (you can buy seafood)
- To the island: watching the coral - swimming - lunch on the boat.
- About 3 hours on the island: set up tent - baking equipment - prepare fire camp fire ... (you can both bathing and barbecue ...)
- After setting up the camp, you can rest and enjoy the afternoon fishing sunset
- Evening ink: dinner - barbecue - porridge ink.
- Rest - barbecue - free at night.
Meals: L, D
- Day 2: Explore coral reefs - Pearl Island - Bai Sao
- Breakfast - bathing - resting
- Clear the tent and equipment
Then the ship will go to another island for you to continue swimming - explore coral reefs and colorful fish.
- Have lunch on the train
- After lunch you rest on the roof
- Then ship to port, car waiting
- Continue exploring Pearl Island
- Car take you to visit the "Bai Sao" one of the beautiful beaches of the Pearl Island where all visitors to "white sand beach" here after the trip you can step footprints reprinted and forgotten all worries of work to prepare for the new day with everything is fine
- Have a rest at Bai Sao then drive you to the hotel
- End of program 2 days 1 night
- Have a happy trip and happy travel.
Meals: B, L
- Free pickup: hotels/ resorts in Duong Dong Town
- Extra charge pickup: 5usd/pax for pick up & drop off in Ong Lang beach area
- Extra: 10usd/pax for pick up & drop off in Vung Bau Beach and Cua Can area, Intercontinental area, Marriott area
- Extra charge pickup: 20usd/pax for pick up& drop up Dai beach area & Vinpearl Land
- You bring bathing suits, bath towels and sunscreen, toothbrushes & toothpaste, soap, mosquito repellant and equipment necessary for camping.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.4Based on 4 reviews
Value for money
17 Dec 2018
I contacted this guy prior to travel from the UK via email to arrange a full day tour of several places we chose to visit. Communication was great, responded quickly and very acommodating. Excellent rates and you get to do exactly what you want without waiting about or being rushed by the crowds like on an organised excursion. Always felt 100% safe on the island and this guy is very friendly and informative. He can arrange transport based on numbers in your group, we had 5 of us so he got a 7 seater for us so just let him know before and he will make all arrangements necessary and plan your route based on what you want to see. If you book him honestly you won't regret it!
16 Nov 2018
We had great 2 days out as a group of 4 and couldn't have asked for a nicer guide. his english is great, safe driver, very knowledgeable, great price. took us to everything we wanted to see and nothing was too much trouble. would highly recommend.
06 Nov 2018
pierre andre D
14 Aug 2018
new company with more modern boat. She knew how to rectify the small mistakes made by her colleagues installed before her for those who experienced the first crossings a few years ago, it is day and night. The staff on board is very friendly in addition.