What you’ll get
Duration : 4 days 3 nights
Departure : Da Nang
Suitable : Friends, couples, Family with kids
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88CPG06
The 4-day trip will give you a unforgettable experience with interesting place sites in the center of Vietnam. Your journey will begin with visit of Ba Na Hill in Da Nang, continue to excursion in Hoi An ancient town, and end with Hue city tour. Join us for a lifetime experience.
- Have a chance to ride on a modern system of cable cars to get a bird’s-eye view in Ba Na Hill
- Visit the Hoi An ancient town with the Japanese - covered bridge, Tan Ky old house, the Cantonese congregation
- Take a full day to discover Hue with old historical constructions such as Emperor Mausoleums, the Royal Citadel, Forbidden City, Hue Royal Museum..
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 25m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
3* package: stay at 3-star hotel
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 3 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Join tour ticket
- Entrance fees
- Bana Cable ticket
- English speaking guide
- Boat trip on Perfume river
- Pick up and transfer as program
- Half board meals (Breakfasts at hotels & set menus)
- Twin sharing standard room basic at hotels: in Hue (Carnary hotel, Sport hotel...); in Hoian (An Phu hotel, Vinh Hung 3 hotel...)
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses: laundry, telephone,...
- Air/train/bus tickets: Saigon/Hanoi – Hue – Saigon/Hanoi
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Da Nang arrival
Upon arrival, driver transfer you from Da Nang airport to Da Nang hotel. Check-in time is after 14:00. Free time for relaxing, exploring beaches.
Overnight at hotel in Da Nang
- Day 2: Da Nang – Ba Na Hills – Hoi An
AM: Breakfast. Check out.
8:00 AM Pick up and transfer to Ba Na Hills Station. You have a chance to ride on a modern system of cable cars helps you get a bird's-eye view, very miraculous and attractive while enjoying a feeling of flying in the blue sky amidst the clouds and wind. You will visit some old French villas en route, as well as the suspension bridge – Golden Bridge, Nui Chua & the Mountain Peak (at the height of 1,487m). We will then enjoy lunch whilst taking in the spectacular views.
In the afternoon, Visit Vong Nguyet villa where we will visit the wine cellar, Linh Ung Pagoda, Sakyamuni Buddha's monument and Ba Na by night. Come back Hoi An about 17:00. Overnight in Hoi An.
Meals: B, L
- Day 3: Hoi An city tour – Hue
AM: Breakfast. Walking to visit the Hoi An ancient town with the Japanese - covered bridge, Tan Ky old house, the Cantonese congregation, shopping at the silk streets of Hoi An.
14.30-15.00 pickup and transfer to Hue by open bus, stopover at Lang Co beach (subject to time and operating conditions). Drop off at hotel in Hue for check in and free time.
- Day 4: Hue city tour - departure
AM: Breakfast. Pick up you at your hotel at around 8:00 and then take a full day to discover Hue: visit Emperor Minh Mang Mausoleum, Emperor Khai Dinh Mausoleum, and Emperor Tu Duc ’s Mausoleums. Stop on the way to see how conical hats and incense sticks are made. Lunch at a local restaurant.
PM: Visit Imperial capital during Nguyen Dynasty: the Royal Citadel, Forbidden City, Hue Royal Museum and the seven – storey Thien Mu Pagoda on the riverbank. Return by boat on the gentle Perfume River.
Free until transfer to Hue airport. End of service
Meals: B, L
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 19 reviews
Value for money9.0
25 Aug 2019
We don’t much like big tour group buses so organised a private driver through our hotel to see Minh Mang, Khai Dinh, Tu Duc and Tu Hieu Pagoda. Minh Mang was our first stop. We got there just after 8am with one other mini-bus in the parking lot so had the vast grounds almost to ourselves. What an impressive place. Peaceful, quiet and tranquil with lots of water features. All the buildings follow along one straight line with each of them opening up onto another beautiful vista. This goes on for at least a kilometre. For us, this is the “must see” in Hue. Get there early if you can.
19 May 2019
14 Apr 2019
This is a large complex a few kilometres from town which helps to keep the numbers of tourists down to reasonable levels. Minh Mang was a fascinating ruler who constructed a site with lots of interesting buildings surrounded by lakes and landscaping. We had a nice wander around for about 90 minutes.
12 Mar 2019
I and my husband were very satisfied with the trip. I would rate all of our guides as excellent. We visited many interesting and diverse places, which gave us a glimpse into Vietnamese history and culture.
22 Feb 2019