What you’ll get
Duration : 4 days 3 nights
Departure : Da Nang
Suitable : Friends, couples, Family with kids
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88CPG05
A 4-day trip will give you a memorable visit of famous destinations in the center of Vietnam including Da Nang, Hue, Hoi An. This trip begins with river tour Hoi An - Cua Dai Beach and Cham Island, next continues with Hoi an city tour and excursion of Marble Mountains, Lang Co beach, and ends with Hue city tour.
- Join an interesting itinerary : Hoi An ancient town, Hue city, Da Nang, Cham island
- Discover old architectures in Hoi An such as Tan Ky old house, the Japanese - covered bridge
- Visit royal constructures of Hue city like Emperor Minh Mang Mausoleum, the Royal Citadel, Forbidden City, Hue Royal Museum...
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 25m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
3* package: stay at 3-star hotel
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 3 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Join tour ticket
- Entrance fees
- Bana Cable ticket
- English speaking guide
- Boat trip on Perfume river
- Pick up and transfer as program
- Half board meals (Breakfasts at hotels & set menus)
- Twin sharing standard room basic at hotels: in Hue (Carnary hotel, Sport hotel...); in Hoian (An Phu hotel, Vinh Hung 3 hotel...)
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses: laundry, telephone,...
- Air/train/bus tickets: Saigon/Hanoi – Hue – Saigon/Hanoi
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Da Nang arrival
Pick up at Da Nang Railway Station or Da Nang Airport transfer to Hoi An. Check in and overnight in Hoi An
- Day 2: Hoi An – Cham Island
AM: Breakfast. 7:30 AM Pick up at your hotel and Starting river tour Hoi An - Cua Dai Beach.
9:15 AM Arriving Cham island.
9:30 AM Visiting Bai Lang (Cham island), the boat shelter Hai Tang Pagoda.
11:00 AM Lunch with seafoods.
13:00 PM Swimming at Chong Beach, diving or relaxing on boat to sightsee coral at Bim Beach.
15:30 PM Go back to Hoi An.
17: 30 PM Arriving Hoi An. Overnight in Hoi An
Meals: B, L
- Day 3: Hoi An city tour – Hue
AM: Breakfast. Walking to visit the Hoi An ancient town with the Japanese - covered bridge, Tan Ky old house, the Cantonese congregation, shopping at the silk streets of Hoi An.
14.30-15.00 pickup and transfer to Hue by open bus, stopover at Lang Co beach (subject to time and operating conditions). Drop off at hotel in Hue for check in and free time
- Day 4: Hue city tour
AM: Breakfast. Pick up you at your hotel at around 8:00 and then take a full day to discover Hue: visit Emperor Minh Mang Mausoleum, Emperor Khai Dinh Mausoleum, and Emperor Tu Duc ’s Mausoleums. Stop on the way to see how conical hats and incense sticks are made. Lunch at a local restaurant.
PM: Visit Imperial capital during Nguyen Dynasty: the Royal Citadel, Forbidden City, Hue Royal Museum and the seven – storey Thien Mu Pagoda on the riverbank. Return by boat on the gentle Perfume River.
Free until transfer to Hue airport (or Railway station).
Meals: B, L
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.2Based on 7 reviews
Value for money9.0
20 Mar 2019
We have returned to our home in the United States and would like to comment on our trip. First of all, I would like to thank the support team and guides for a truly enjoyable and wonderful experience. Everything on the trip was first class. We do not have any negative comments.
04 Feb 2019
I traveled to Vietnam with my mother, and I was recommended this tour. Everything was great - hotels, guides, amount of time spent at each attraction and transportation. Have nothing but good things to say. It was a great trip.
18 Jan 2019
We had a quick four days tour of Da Nang - Hoi An - Cham Island - Hue and it was fantastic. From the moment we were picked up to the end of our tour, we were taken care of and given VIP treatment. Hoi An is very ancient, and Hue is peaceful.
15 Dec 2018
Wow what a trip! We had an incredible time in central Vietnam. All guides were outstanding. Each guide was 100% professional, friendly, warm and extremely knowledgeable, and always on time. Highly recommend!
20 Nov 2018
I was searching for Vietnam land tour and came across many good reviews from tripadvisor about Asia Package Travel. Then I contacted them for my 4D3N Danang and Hoi An land tour. Thumbs up for their prompt and reliable service. I liaised with Emily thru whatsapp and email. We were very satisfied with the 4-star hotels and tour itineraries. Our tour guide provided professional good services. He even became our photographer ; he helped captured many nice photos for our group of 7 people. Many thanks for making our 1st Vietnam trip an unforgettable and memorable one.