What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Active traveler, Family, Friends
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88GS08
This new tour is designed for travelers who both want to visit Fansipan peak-"The roof of Indochina" by cable system. Joining our tour, you will experience amazing feeling when sightseeing Sapa and surround views from Fansipan peak. Besides, you also take part in trekking to Cat Cat village - home of Black H’Mong People, visit Cat Cat waterfall and so on. All are waiting for you!
- Explore Fansipan Peak by cable car
- Visit Cat Cat village and meet Black H’Mong People
- Get opportunity for taking photos and seeing beautiful view of the cloud town - Sapa
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 25m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/Twin
Price per person based on twin/triple sharing at 3* Hotel
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Meals as indicated in itinerary
- English Speaking Guide on bus
- All entrance tickets as in itinerary
- 2 bottles of water in Good Morning Sapa bus
- Tour guide to Cat Cat and to Cable Car Station
- Return ticket of Cable Car Sapa - Fansipan - Sapa
- Double room/Twin room in hotel (2 or 3 stars) basing on twin sharing basis
- Good Morning Sapa Bus Ticket Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi with modern facilities
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Surcharge for New Year, Luna New Year, Christmas
- Goverment tax, beverages
- Tips for tour guides and drivers
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Sapa - Cat Cat village
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, get on Good Morning Sapa bus, depart for Sapa.
9.30: Follow the highway with the first comfort break in Phu Tho Province
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
12.30: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
Welcome drink and itinerary briefing
Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures
14.00: Start trekking to Cat Cat village - home of Black H’Mong People, you visit Cat Cat waterfall and the Hydrofoil constructed by the French in 19th Century, visit family of H’’Mong People to understand their culture and customs.
17.00: Go back to Sapa town for refreshing, then have dinner in peace, enjoy night activities and overnight in hotel
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Hotel in Sapa
- Day 2: Sapa - Fansipan Peak - Hanoi by bus
8.00: After breakfast in hotel, driver & tour guide take you to Cable Car Station and spend 20 minutes with cable car to enjoy the spectacular scenery.
9.00: Reach the altitute of 2800 meters, you have a good time to see the view and take photos, visit pagoda the spiritual destinations and trek up to 600 steps you will reach the peak of Fansipan - the Roof of Indochina. ( Spend about 1,5 hours for hiking and taking photos).
11.00: Come back to Cable Car Station and return to Sapa town,
12.30: Have lunch in the hotel
13.30 - 15.45: Relax and discover Sapa town by yourself with some souvenirs, meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Hanoi
16.00: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks
20.45: We say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay.
Meals: B, L
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.1Based on 30 reviews
Value for money9.2
06 Jun 2019
It was super nice experience to up to the Fansipan mountain in a sunny day. You are better go early in the morning or a bit late in noon time to avoid the crowd. We took Muong Hoa train to the cable station and went up by cable car. Took 600 steps to go up to the top. Recommended to take steps instead of train then you can see break-taking view and visit pagoda. Bring warm clothes as it�s quite windy and cold in the mountain. Must go place if you travel to Sapa
22 Mar 2019
24 Nov 2018
16 Nov 2018
Don't miss visiting Fansipan Mountain if you visit Sapa. The cable car while scary is really awesome. 20 minutes ride and it's thrill and fun. The Monday was cold and misty we had to buy all the winter clothing after reaching the mountain. Good thing is every single winter gear is available. The Buddha statue and the peak are memorable !
31 Oct 2018