What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Cau Da Port
Suitable : Family with kids, couple, friends, solo travelers
Type : Land tour
Hon Mun Island is an impressive variety of corals of all colors, with numerous pretty tropical fishes. This is the island where all dive sites already mentioned in the Nha Trang section are located. Join our Hon Mun fishing tour full day to have chance discover this island.
- Enjoy lunch with Vietnamese sea foods at Con Se Tre restaurant
- Take part in fishing & snorkeling, swimming, relaxing
- Have a short visit to a fishing village to see the fresh shrimp, zoo groupers, sea crab raised in floating cages
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Cold towels
- Fishing boat
- Fishing gear
- Snorkeling kit
- Seafood Lunch
- Admission fees & mineral waters
- AC Private Transport by car/van
- Local English Speaking guide
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare
Start at 8:30 from your hotel to Cau Da Port. Cruise to Hon Mun Island and Hon Tam Island, where you stop for fishing & snorkeling.
In the black-stone caves of Hon Mun, every year flocks of swallow migrate to the area and build their nests. Due to the island's location adjacent to the hot sea-currents from the equator, suitable to the development conditions of corals and various types of tropical sea creatures, the sea bed of Hon Mun is home to an abundant and diverse group of marine species, an interesting and useful place for researchers, oceanographers and tourists to observe and explore more of the sea creatures' life.
Hon Tam is well known by the wild tropical forest, long beach and clear water. Around the rock range, thousands kind of fish and colorful corals make tourists exciting and peaceful. Therefore, Hon Tam Resort is a wonderful spot of recreation and health improvement.
Have seafood lunch at Con se Tre restaurant on Hon Tre Island (Bamboo Island). Enjoy the fish you catched.
Relax and swim.
On the way back to the shore, have a short visit to a fishing village to see the fresh shrimp, zoo groupers, sea crab raised in floating cages. Car and guide transfer you back to your hotel.
Tour ends at around 16:00 or 17:00.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.9Based on 4 reviews
Value for money
30 Sep 2018
I booked this for my boyfriend's birthday. Unfortunately I was ill on the day that we were supposed to go and we swapped days with no trouble at all. The experience was absolutely amazing, I've been on trips like this before and this was by far the best. My boyfriend had never been snorkelling and our guide was phenomenal. Definitely not to be missed! I'd love to go again.
18 Sep 2018
My wife and I we took the snorkeling package with this company. The staffs were very friendly and good. The boat condition was decent and the lunch provided was simple but the sea was nice.
04 Sep 2018
Had an amazing day out with these guys snorkeling and fishing today!! Would highly recommend to anyone that travels to Nha Trang to check them out. Our guide was extremely attentive to our needs throughout the day.
04 Aug 2018
The whole trip was very well organised and had a relaxed atmosphere. Well equiped, good lunch. One of us was a bit sick that day and our guide was very helpfull and in for a joke. We had a very good snorkling experience.