What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Nha Trang
Suitable : Family with kids, couple, friends, solo travelers
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88NT04
Having traveled so far to come to Nha Trang - beautiful city, a unique tour designed to bring you closer into the lives of its people. Experience the tranquility of the countryside, and see village life up-close-and-personal in one day. Join us for a life experience!
- Sightseeing beauty of countryside along Cai river
- Seeing how villagers weave their mats, binding the traditional conical hats, making incense sticks
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Cold towels
- River cruise
- Admission fees
- Vietnamese lunch
- Vietnamese coffee
- Local English Speaking guide
- AC Private Transport by car/mini Van
- Fruits in season in the countryside & mineral waters
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
Meander down the Cai River, making stops at craft workshops and a historical home built in the ancient ways. Also included is lunch on the riverside. A full day journey to discover more of Vietnam. Seeing how villagers weave their mats, bind the traditional conical hats, make incense sticks and manufacture their rice paper and noodles.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.5Based on 15 reviews
Value for money
05 Apr 2019
The trip in Vietnam this time was so memorable. This was the first time I was back to Vietnam, and Nha Trang was the second city I had visited after Saigon. I really had a good feeling with all the services of the trip from the start to end, very professional and well arrange. Vietnam tourism now is much better!!!
30 Mar 2019
Wonderful landscape! Very lush and green. The view on the cruise was so gorgeous. The weather supported us so much, it was sunny and windy, but not too hot. The staff served the best services for us. I was so impressed with their friendly smiles.
29 Mar 2019
One of the most favorite tours in Vietnam. Never forget the smile of everyone on cruise. Our guide was so funny, I love his sense of humor, very cute, he spoke English with accent but understandable. If you want to have a lazy day in Nha TRang, I would like to recommend this tour for ya!!! Worth a visit!!
20 Mar 2019
17 Mar 2019
Spending one day with Nha Trang River Cruise, we had a lot of things to tell you guys, very impressive with the tour. I was so impressed with the view on the cruise, lying on the sundeck and admire the sunset was truly amazing. Drinks on cruise was so good too, I love mango fruit juice serving there. The staff were so friendly. Highly recommend for all!