What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Cau Da Port
Suitable : Family with kids, couple, friends, solo travelers
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88NT02
Welcome to Nha Trang! Snorkeling, relaxing, swimming & doing water sports in some famous islands in Nha Trang will help you discover more the beauty of Nha Trang with a day trip.
- Visit Mun Island for snorkeling where you can see lots of live colorful corals and fishes
- Relax, swim & do water sports or other activities at Mot Island, Tranh Beach Island or on a small island calling “Mini beach”
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL||MAKE RESERVATION|
Max Adults: 15Show more
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
Easy & fast checkout
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- 90-minute spa treatment package
- English speaking tour guide
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses
- Other meals and drinks
- Pre & post accommodation in Nha Trang
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
Start from your hotel to Cau Da Port.
Visit Tri Nguyen Aquarium on Mieu Island. You will see many sea species of Nha Trang / Khanh Hoa Province.
Mun Island is the best island for snorkeling where you can see lots of lives colorful corals and fish. You will also be able to see caves in which the sea swallows make their nest. Then relax, swim & do water sports or other activities at Mot Island,
Tranh Beach Island or on a small island calling “Mini beach”.
Take a fresh lunch at the island. On the way back you will visit a fishing village before going to the shore.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.6Based on 3 reviews
Value for money
15 Nov 2018
Six of us were picked up by out speed boat driver on the pier and taken to a good snorkeling and dive spot. Water was cloudy because of a storm the previous day. We were taken to another dive spot that was quite nice. Lunch and drinks were provided. This was a day well spent in Nha Trang.
12 Oct 2018
My partner and I had never been snorkeling before. The instructor helped show us how to use the equipment and where we were allowed to go. We had 1 hour at each spot and it was amazing. Of 20 of us on the boat only 3 were snorkeling and the rest diving. There were other boats with people snorkeling but that didn’t seem too many when we were in the water.
07 Oct 2018
My wife, kids & I had a good day out on this snorkeling trip. our English Tour Guide was most helpful & it was great to get out on the water and see the islands. The first snorkeling spot was better than the second, it was also good to be able to jump off the boat and swim - lastly great how they organised our pick up and drop off to the resort - recommend the tour!!